|Videos provide an effective training option due to the integration of text, graphics and sound.
Studies show people remember 10 percent of what they read, 20 percent of what they hear, 30 percent of what they see and 50 percent of what they hear and see.
Is Always Available
Video is a superior training option because it never needs a break, is always available, can train greater numbers of employees in a given time frame than other training methods and meets the need in today's workforce for continuous training. It provides consistency of training in terms of the quality of information presented.
|Measurable Improvement of Video Training
Over Instructor Led Training.
Source: George Mason University,
SkillSoft Learning: E-Learning Effectiveness
Benefits of Training Videos
• Retention: A professionally produced training video will engage and hold the viewer's attention better than any other medium.
• Consistency: You will get a consistent and high quality delivery of your message every time.
• Reliability: With video, you have complete control of your message. Viewers are presented just the information you want, in the exact order you desire.
• Effectiveness: Videos are the most effective medium for training and orientating employees.
• Convenience: Employees are able to watch your video at their own pace, whenever and wherever they wish.
• Viewership: Market studies show that nearly everyone who is given a short video will view it from beginning to end.
• Repeatability: As new employees join your staff, videos can be used bring them up to speed.
We invite you to view our demo reel. Please contact us with questions about our video production services.